As Her Fraudulency Queen Kamala prepares the coup de grace for Old Slow Joe, China prepares to take Taiwan.
Emboldened by the rapidly declining Joe Biden and America’s abandonment of Hong Kong, Communist dictator Xi has moved military assets to stage positions in the South China Sea. At the UN, the last free Chinese of Taiwan saw their president de-platformed from a ceremony honoring female world leaders. Darkness descends. America averts her eyes as the “lao bai xing” the Deplorables of Free China now face their fate alone.
Below, Frank Gaffney, Assistant Secretary of Defense under President Ronald Reagan, speaks with China expert Col. (Ret.) John Mills, Former Director, Cybersecurity Policy, Strategy, and International Affairs, Office of the Secretary of Defense:
- Xi Jinping has one goal: Retire the United States as the leader of the world.
- The Chinese Communist Party played to politicization from the fallout of the coronavirus pandemic.
- As early as the mid-2000s, the Chinese government has viewed bioweapons as the “strategic commanding height” of the great showdown with the US.
- Col. John Mills comments on China’s willingness to use biological warfare in the future – “read your opponent’s literature.”
- The out-of-control nature of the federal government contributes to the formation of the fourth branch of government, the Administrative State.
- Col. Mills: Take the Chinese Communist Party at face value.